RESIDENT FEES | (Revised 01/26/2023)
Northstar Community Authority | Community Development Charge
Purpose: For the funding, ownership and maintenance of certain infrastructure improvements (such as roads, streets, sanitary sewers and waterlines) and certain amenities (such as parks and open spaces).
Fee: Rate of 9.0 mills – $315 per $100,000 of property value (billed semi-annually in January and June)
A – Property Value: $500,000
B – Assessed Value: $500,000*.35 = $175,000
C – Annual Millage Charge: $175,000*.0090 = $1,575.00
D – Semi-Annual Millage Charge: $1,575/2 = $787.50
Northstar Master Property Owners Association | Homeowners Association
Purpose: To cover Common Expenses as defined in the Master Deed Declaration.
Fee: $275/year (billed annually) in 2023 for Bluestem, Kenley, Goldwell and Wiltshire Neighborhoods. The below neighborhood will have an additional assessment as the result of the services provided to the homes located within the subdivision:
• Goldwell Neighborhood – Additional fees not established by the HOA. Contact Omni Community Association Managers at 1-877-405-1089 for fee information.
Design Review Board
Purpose: The Design Review Board (DRB) must review and provide written approval for all exterior modifications. Fees:
– Minor landscaping/Recreational equipment – $50.00
– Major landscaping changes – addition of landscape beds / trees – $100.00
– Major exterior modifications – addition of deck / patio / screened in porch – $250.00
– Other requests – will be determined upon review
Note: DRB fees are subject to change at any time